1. What is PureCoin? What services does PureCoin provide?
PureCoin is a rapidly expanding Bitcoin ATM operator offering customers the ability to purchase Bitcoin with cash at any of our many kiosks throughout the United States.
2. How do I contact PureCoin?
You can reach us at 917-442-2998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Where is the nearest PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
Click here for a map of all of our locations.
1. How do I buy Bitcoin at a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
1) Click "Start". 2) Click "Buy". 3) Select your cash limit. 4) Agree to the terms and conditions. 5) Enter your phone number to receive a one-time passcode. 6) Enter the passcode. 7) Enter your name. 8) Scan your Bitcoin wallet. 9) Insert cash. 10) Click the "I am done" button. 11) Choose to either text or email receipt. 12) That's it!
Don't forget - You must be 18 years or older to purchase Bitcoin at one of our machines.
2. Is there someone to help me when I am at the Bitcoin ATM completing a transaction?
Our machines are unmanned, but you can reach us at 917-442-2998 or email@example.com if you need any assistance while you are at the machine.
3. Do you have any limits on how much Bitcoin you can purchase?
We have a 3-tier limit system. The first tier is up to $900 per day. The second tier is $901-$2999 per day. The third tier is $3000-$15000 per day. To find out what information is required for each tier, please click here.
4. How long does it take for a transaction to be confirmed?
PureCoin Bitcoin ATMs send your Bitcoin immediately. It can take approximately 15-30 minutes for your Bitcoin to arrive at your wallet. In certain circumstances under heavy network load, it could take longer.
5. Do I have to create an account or register with PureCoin before using a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
That depends on the amount you are looking to purchase. If you would like to be a tier 1 customer and purchase up to $900 per day, there is no need for an account. If you would like to purchase more than $900 per day, please click here for more information.
6. Can I purchase Bitcoin through PureCoin using a debit card or credit card?
At the moment, PureCoin Bitcoin ATMs only accept cash.
7. Do I need to install a Bitcoin wallet on my phone prior to arriving at the machine?
We recommend having your wallet installed and ready prior to arriving at the machine to speed up the process.
8. Do I need to buy a whole Bitcoin, or can I purchase a fraction of a Bitcoin?
You can purchase a fraction of a Bitcoin. We sell Bitcoin at a minimum of $20 per purchase.
9. I have an address in text format on my phone. Can I enter it manually into the Bitcoin ATM?
PureCoin Bitcoin ATMs currently do not support manual entry of Bitcoin addresses. If you do not have a QR code, you can easily generate one by visiting www.bitcoinqrcodemaker.com and entering your address into it.
10. How often do limits reset?
Limits reset every day.
11. Can I reverse a transaction?
All transactions are non-reversible and non-refundable.
12. What languages do PureCoin Bitcoin ATMs support?
English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Arabic.
1. What do I do if the machine says "OUT OF ORDER"?
Please immediately contact PureCoin at 917-442-2998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will attempt to bring the machine back up or let you know our nearest location.
2. I forgot to press the "Receipt" button - what should I do?
Don't worry. Just email us at email@example.com and let us know the amount you purchased, your name, time, and date, and we will email you a receipt.
3. Who do I call when there is a service issue?
Please call 917-442-2998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any service issues.
4. While entering money into the machine, the machine rebooted. What happened to my money?
There are very rare occasions where the machine reboots during a transaction due to internet issues. PureCoin Bitcoin ATMs have been programmed to automatically send any inserted funds to the wallet address you entered, upon a system failure or reboot.
1. How do I host a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
We are always looking to expand our network of hosts. Please contact us at email@example.com or 917-442-2998 and we will get in touch immediately with more details.
2. What is required to host a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
All we require is 2 ft. by 2 ft. of space to install our Bitcoin ATMs. We bring in the Bitcoin ATM, and we install it in your location. You are not required to do anything further than that.
3. What are the benefits of hosting a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
We pay you a monthly rent to host our machines. In additions, you will see a large increase in foot traffic in your establishments.
1. Can I send Bitcoin to a stranger?
Never send bitcoin to a wallet that is not within your control. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you are agreeing to send bitcoin to a wallet that is in your control. This is for legal reasons, as well as to keep our customers safe from scams. Please click here for more details.
2. Do I have to give up any personal information when using a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
You will always be asked for your name and phone number. Any further personal information requirements depend on the amount you are purchasing. Please click here for more details.
3. Why do I have to show my ID?
As required by state and federal law, we must obtain ID for any transactions above $900.
4. Why should I trust PureCoin?
PureCoin is a money services business, registered with Fincen (MSB: 31000169724328). This means that we adhere to all AML/KYC laws in the United States.
5. Is there a required legal age to use a PureCoin Bitcoin ATM?
You must be 18 years or older to use any of our machines.